- Arkansas Supreme Court Argument in Wright v. State
- Same Sex Marriage Power Point Presentation to Arkansas Bar Association, June 2014
- Rulings Offer Hope For Same-Sex Couples.
- Federal court asked to abstain from hearing legal challenges to Arkansas's ban on same-sex marriages.
- Arkansas Supreme Court strikes down blanket ban on unmarried cohabitation in presence of children.
- Read Arkansas Supreme Court Moix Opinion that struck down blank ban on unmarried cohabitation.
- Attorney sends check to suspended Police Chief.
- Lawyer offers free help to gay couple seeking Arkansas marriage license.
- Federal lawsuit challenges Arkansas same-sex marriage ban.
- Beverly to pay 18.9 million to settle class-action suits.
- State high court backs judge, orders Beverly to post $20 million bond.
- Judge says Beverly played "Shell game" company to face Class-Action lawsuit.
- Beverly holding back, must pay, judge says.
- Retaliatory firing costs firm 1.3 million.
- Lawyer thought Moser engaged in Tax Fraud.
- The other Keith Moser: Extortion attempts expose hidden side of Little Rock lawyer.
- "The Bomber" called one of a kind.
- Sign supports down, but legal fight goes on over site in Sherwood.
Articles provided in Adobe PDF format and can be view with Adobe Acrobat and free Adobe Acrobat Reader.